February Post Pets Update

Hi, it’s Hmsdavid here again with another post and on this post, I will be doing another pet update.

So I wanted to start off with my butterfly’s. For many years since I was little, I have been raising and releasing Monarch Butterfly’s and each year at my house since I have grown 3 big Crown flower trees I have been taking care of hundreds of caterpillars. I usually get the most caterpillars at the end of summer to January. After January it starts to slow down because of the cold weather so some migrate to warmer places.

Image result for Monarch butterfly

Next, I want to give an update about my guppies and my betta fish. So I will start off with my guppies, recently I have had a lot of my babies be sexed as females and because of them, I have had at least 30 baby guppies in my tank in the past month. The only bad thing that happened recently was that my original female died and got eaten by the snails. So for next months post, I will give you guys another update like every month so be ready for that.

Image result for praying mantis

Lastly, I want to give that update about my betta fish and Praying Mantis. So my betta fish are doing well my healthiest male I plan on breeding for the first time with my female in the next 4 months. And I plan on breeding my original male and female bettas so I can get babies and give some away. And now for my Praying Mantis, this will be the last update because she died last weekend. I don’t know why but I guess it was her time to pass on. Thanks for reading my post see ya bye.