SBC week 5 My birdwatching Exciting News

Hi, it’s hmsdavid and in this post, I wanted to share some Exciting news on my most recent birdwatching day.

This past weekend I was doing my usual watching birds taking pictures of them like I always do. So since birds nest around this time Spring/ almost Summer timeĀ I go to places, climb trees and watch the birds behaviors. I have found a few nesting birds so far like the normal Zebra Doves, Myna birds, and finches. But I don’t usually find this bird nesting around my neighborhood.

This bird is called the Japanese White Eye. I was climbing into my neighbor’s Mango tree to relax and sit down, and when I was looking around the tree I saw some white cotton from the Cotton tree around the block. I went to get a closer look at the cotton and I saw that It was a Japanese White Eye nest. At the time they were still building their nest.

I kept keeping track of the nest and taking pictures of it then one day I came back to check on the progress of the nest then saw that a chick hatched. I was very excited because usually the nest’s are very weak to the weather, and wind because they are made from cotton and this one made it. I went up the tree recently to get a photo of the newborn chick to keep track of its growth and saw more eggs inside the nest. So I am ready to see more babies in the nest and see them grow up. If you want to learn more about the Japanese White Eye go to this LINK or ask me in the comments. LINK2

Image result for japanese white eye nesting
Japanese white eye via Creative Commons Search/

One thought on “SBC week 5 My birdwatching Exciting News”