May Posts: What I Will be Doing This Summer

Hi, it’s HmsDavid and on this post, I will be writing about what my plans are for this summer break. Enjoy!

So, after the school year ends in about 3 weeks I will probably first stay home until summer school starts in June. This summers summer school will be the last because I will be going to 8th grade next year and HMS doesn’t have summer school up to that point. The classes that I will be taking are going to be Math and Language Arts. Then, after school ends, I will go to after-school care and stay there and do activities every day until pickup time.

See the source image

So, that is what I will be doing until July 16 or so when I am planning to go to my yearly visit to Japan to visit my family there. I will be staying there until the week before school starts up again. This year’s visit will be special because my Grandma is battling cancer so I am going to support her in her fight. She has Breast, and cancer in her ovaries which has a lot of stress on her and I felt really sad when I heard she got it because she does a lot for me.

See the source image

Lastly, once I am back from Japan depending on if I go back to HMS or not school will start in about 1 to 2 weeks from the time I get back. During the one or two weeks I have, I will most likely go outside and play. I will also go shopping for school supplies, and play with my chicken. Well, thank you for reading my post hope you enjoyed it thanks bye.