SBC Week 8 Celebrations Task 1 Family Celebration

Hi, it’s HmsDavid here again and on this post, I am going to be talking about my family celebrations, and about it.

Thanksgiving: We celebrate it around November. We celebrate it by making lots of really good food. We don’t give each other gifts but we like to talk on that day and catch of with friends and family. We usually host the event but sometimes we go to friends and family’sĀ events. My special memory was from this year when my uncle’s parents came over for Thanksgiving all the way from Los Angeles.

Image result for Thanksgiving

Christmas: We celebrate it on December 25 like everyone else. We celebrate by spending time with family and like watching movies and enjoying the day. People give each other gifts on that day. Only we are involved on Christmas we don’t go anywhere we stay home. My special memories are yet to come for this Christmas because I am going to Japan to celebrate with my family there too.

Related image

Valentines Day: We celebrate it on that day I forget which day it’s on but. We celebrate it by making lots of food kind of like Thanksgiving. We don’t give each other gifts only because it’s not a very special day for us but me kinda.

Image result for valentines