April Posts Hawaii Men’s Volleyball Season

Hi, it’s HmsDavid and on this post, I will be telling you guys about how Hawaii is doing in their season, and statistics. Enjoy

So I’m sure you guys have heard of the University of Hawaii Men’s Volleyball team right? Well this season they have done an amazing job overall having the best season in the school history of 27-2. And to add to that record they have been named as the Big West Champions of 2019 and that is also the first championship won for the program history. And after they have won the Big West Championship against Long Beach the very next day when the NCAA was announcing the seed numbers for the tournament Hawaii unexpectedly got NO.1 seed which is the best seeding position they have also ever gotten in their program history.

See the source image

So talking about the NCAA tournament my mom is going to go back to Long Beach to cheer on the team because they are most likely going to play Long Beach again in the championships and boy they are hungry for that title. Now Hawaii does not have a very good record against Long Beach like the past 3 years straight they have lost to Long Beach in the championships and that was really said to watch and hear about. Long Beach also has the homecourt advantage at the tournament and their record at home is 41-0 undefeated at home for the past 2 seasons which 2 of them Hawaii has lost 3-2 in both games. But to me every time that Hawaii plays Long Beach I always have that feeling that Hawaii will win so I think at the championships it will go to set 5 and Hawaii will pull through and win it all. We go to use all this energy we have right now and direct it towards the next 2 biggest games in probably volleyball history and if we have the self confidence and motivation I believe they can win.

See the source image

Now lastly I want to share some statistics this season, and records that they have set this whole season to end off this post. Starting with the players our seniors Stijn has had 304 kills this season with a percentage of .467 and has scored 346.5 points this season. Rosey has had 38 kills this season with a kills percentage of .284 and has scored 46 points this season. Dalton has had 130 kills this season with a kill percentage of .556 and has scored 182 points. And our last senior Joe has had 66 kills this season with a kill percentage of .436 this season and has scored 110 points this season. Well thankyou very much for reading this post and don’t forget to tune into the next post go bows and see ya next time bye!